The duration of B.Sc. Nursing program under Siddhartha Group Of institutions is of four years, and the nursing course includes classroom learning and practical sessions. Facilities are provided to students for clinical experiences under the guidance of faculty in various clinical and community settings. Our aim is to be the best nursing college in India. The university exams are held annually. More details about the nursing course :
Career Opportunities with B.Sc. Nursing Students:
The main advantage of B.Sc. Nursing Course is the job scope in India as well as abroad. The health care industry is growing at a very fast speed so the nursing field been developing in the past few years.
Upon completion of the B.Sc. nursing course, graduates could have the following career opportunities open to them:
- Nursing officer
- School health nurse
- Industrial nurse
- Public health nurse
- Home care nurse
- Nursing Tutor in Schools/Colleges of Nursing
- All the subjects of the different courses have 25% for internal assessment and 75% for an annual university examination.
- Nursing course students should have a minimum of 50% in internal assessment, and 80% theory attendance to be eligible for the examination.
- All the courses have 50% for internal assessments and a final university exam for 50%.
- Students with 80% clinical attendance and 50% total internal assessment marks are eligible for the final university exam. The student gets promoted to the next higher class only after passing the exams and completing 100% attendance in the practical B.Sc. Nursing subjects.
ADMISSION CRITERIA FOR B. SC. NURSING
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- Minimum Education:
- 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- The student shall be medically fit.
- Students appearing in 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School with 45% marks.
- The student shall be admitted once in a year.
B.Sc Nursing (4 Year Program)
Fee Structure – Batch (2021-2025)
|Particulars||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year|
|Registration / Admission Charge (Non Refundable)||10,000/-||–||–||–|
|Exam Fee (Yearly) (as per decided by university)||8,600/-||8,600/-||8,600/-||8,600/-|
HOSTEL FEES PER ANNUM:
3 Seater : Rs 80,000 /-
2 Seater : Rs 90,000 /-